The glass fiber mesh cloth is based on a glass fiber woven fabric and is coated with a polymer anti-emulsion soaking coating. Therefore, it has good alkali resistance, flexibility and high tensile strength in the warp and weft directions, and can be widely used for heat insulation, waterproof, fire prevention, crack resistance, etc. of internal and external walls of buildings. The glass fiber mesh cloth is mainly made of alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh cloth. It is made of medium-alkali-free glass fiber yarn (the main component is silicate and has good chemical stability) and is twisted and woven by a special tissue structure-leno tissue. After high-temperature heat setting treatment such as anti-alkali solution and enhancer.
The grid fabric is woven with medium-alkali or non-alkali glass fiber yarn, and is coated with alkali-resistant polymer emulsion. Glass fiber mesh fabric products: alkali-resistant GRC glass fiber mesh fabric, alkali-resistant wall reinforcement, mosaic special mesh Sheet and stone, marble back with mesh cloth.
The main uses are widely used in:
1) On wall reinforcement materials (such as glass fiber wall cloth, GRC wall panel, EPS inner and outer wall insulation board, gypsum board, etc.).
2) Reinforced cement products (such as Roman columns, flues, etc.)
3) Granite, special mesh for mosaic, and marble back sticking net.
4) Waterproof coiled cloth and asphalt roof waterproofing.
5) Reinforce the skeleton material of plastic and rubber products.
6) Fireproof board.
7) Grinding wheel base cloth.
8) Geogrid for highway pavement.
9) Caulking tape for construction, etc.
1. Good chemical stability. Resistant to alkali, acid, water, cement, and other chemical corrosion; strong adhesion to resin, easily soluble in styrene, etc.
2. High strength, high modulus and light weight.
3. Good dimensional stability, stiffness, flatness, not easy to shrink and deform, and good positioning.
4. Good toughness. Good impact resistance.
5. Prevent mildew and insects.
6. Fire prevention, heat preservation, sound insulation and insulation.